Blue Cap Shampoo
• Presentation: 400 and 150 ml
• Indications: care scalp prone to dandruff, dry seborrhea or oily seborrhea. In the case of dandruff, reduces itching and flaking. Normalizes the activity of the scalp cells and has a positive influence on hair growth. It is indicated as a complement to Blue Cap Lotion. For dry seborrhea, it is recommended that the use is mixed by applying lotion and shampoo. For oily seborrhea, simply shampooing.
• Directions: Shake well before using. Wet hair. Apply a small amount and massage the scalp. Leave the product for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and repeat the application .Use at least 2-3 times per week during the first two weeks. Repeat as needed application.
• Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, flush eyes with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children
• Ingredients: Aqua. Sodium laureth sulfate. Cocamidopropyl betaine. Propylene glycol propylene glycol-peg 55 oleate. Glycol stereate-cocamide mea-SLS. Zinc pyrithione (1%). Alcohol. Sodium chloride. Dimethicone copolyol. Menthol. Tocopherol. Disodium EDTA. Parfum. Cinnamyl alcohol. Isoeugenol. Benzyl salicylate. Coumarin. Genariol. Methylpropional butylphenyl. Linalool. Benzyl benzoate. Citronellol. Hexyl cinnamal. Alpha methyl lonone.